iLearn is Caboolture State High School’s laptop loan program, designed to help connect students with their learning. Participating students are provided with a school laptop to make sure they have all the tools they need to engage in the exciting opportunities learning at Caboolture has to offer.
Who can participate?
In 2020, iLearn is available to all Year 7 students and then, depending on availability, to other year levels.
How much will it cost?
The annual cost is $200. This is a contribution towards software, technical support and a ‘hot swap’ loan machine. Repair costs are outlined in the Participation Agreement.
- One single payment for the full year fee
- Term instalments (paid over the first 3 terms)
- An instalment plan as negotiated with the school (e.g. via direct debit, centrepay or other periodical payment method). Please contact Jane Heath, on 5498 0150, to arrange
- I am experiencing financial hardship and wish to meet with the school to discuss my options (refer to Participation Agreement)
What is provided?
- Carry case, power pack
- EQ MOE image and school software
What are the benefits?
Digital skills, ready access to everything a student needs, electronic textbooks, software, online tools, organisation, access to the network and internet, communication, collaboration.
What if my student leaves the program?
Fees are a one-off payment each year. There is no refund for change of mind, removal from program or termination of enrolment.
What if I join during the year?
A pro-rata fee will apply for students who join after Term 1.
How do I participate?
To join, you need to read and sign the Participation Agreement and return it to the school. Once the fees have been paid or payment plan been agreed upon, the laptop will be prepared for your child. A week should be allowed for the IT Department to do this. Students will be contacted when their laptop is ready.