Do I need to complete all the enrolment documents?
Yes, all forms must be completed and signed.
The enrolment pack needs to be returned to the school office, so that admin staff can check that you have everything needed for your interview. All relevent documentation should be supplied when returning the enrolment forms.
What documents do I need?
- Proof of address as follows:
- 1x primary source — current lease agreement, or rates notice, or unconditional sale contract in parent/carers name
- 1x secondary source — utility bill (e.g. electricity) showing same address and legal guardian's name
- Child's Birth Certificate or Passport/VISA
- Child's most recent report card
- Court Orders, Family Order or Protection Orders must be provided if applicable
- Medical Plans (if applicable)
Can I still apply for an enrolment if I live outside of the catchment area?
As we are an in-catchment school, applications for enrolments of families out of catchment will be placed on a waiting list for further consideration by our Deputy Principal and Executive Principal.
All out-of-catchment enrolments will only be available once the demand for in-catchment enrolment has been met and will only be considered on a case by case basis by the Principal.
If enrolling your child for the new school year, please note that confirmation of your enrolment will only be made available at the start of Term 4.
What is our enrolment process!
Fully complete a application forms and submit to the school office. All relevant documents, as stated above, must also be returned with your application.
Staff will ensure that we have everything required, then book a suitable time for your interview with the relevant Deputy Principal.
How do I enrol my primary aged child?
For Year 6 students commencing Secondary School, an expression of interest form must be submitted to the administration office before an enrolment will be accepted. Please do not print and enrolment pack - an enrolment application pack will be prepared for you.