Tania Kidd is our Youth Support Coordinator or YSC at our schoool. The purpose of the YSC role is to provide individual support and, at times, group support to students to assist their engagement with education and training.
The YSC is employed by a local support service called Intercept Youth and Family Services, which is located in Caboolture but based at Caboolture State High School Monday to Friday.
Tania can also refer students to other support services that may help in overcoming barriers to education. Some of the issues that students can talk to Tania about are:
- Attendance at school
- Relationships/social skills
- Social/emotional/physical wellbeing
- Drug and alcohol support needs
- Suspension/exclusion/referral for behaviour support
- Conflict with family/peers/teachers
- Financial difficulties/homelessness
Tania can be contacted via phone on 5498 0111 or via email, firstname.lastname@example.org